So, you’ve organised yourself a cheeky weekend away somewhere fancy and are looking forward to totally relaxing, turning on the ‘Out of Office’ email bounce-back and hitting the spa. That is, until the dreaded Product Panic sets it. What will you take? How will you fit it all in to your dinky weekend bag? Will that leave enough space to steal yet more products from the hotel itself? Well never fear you weekend minx – we’ve rounded up the best weekend products, just for you.
So there you have it friends, a choice selection of the very best in dinky and multi-tasking products to help you maximise your weekend by hitting the jacuzzi and the mini bar hard, instead of scrabbling round in your wash bag or lamenting your forlorn tweezers back at the ranch.
1. Smythson, Large Tote – Quentin Jones Collection, £995. Available at Smythson
2. Babyliss, Brilliant Shine Brush, £29.95, John Lewis
3. Diptyque, Geranium Odorata Roll On, £32.00 for 20 ml; Diptyque Paris
4. Tweezerman, Mini Zebra Tweezer & Mirror Duo, £22.00; John Lewis.
5. Oribe, Travel Size Shampoo, £7.00; Birchbox.
6. Korres, Mini Achillea Conditioner, £2.70 for 50 ml; Big Green Smile.
7. Save the Blow Dry Cap, £14.95; Feel Unique
8. Clinique, Dramatically Different Lotion, £17.50 for 50ml; John Lewis
9. Ren, Satin Perfection BB cream Sunscreen SPF 15, £26.00 for 50 ml; SpaceNK
10. NARS, The Multiple in Maui, £30; Space NK
Poppy G x