Summer is the time of year that everyone waits for, because life in the heat is suddenly easier, breezier, and all round more fun. Thing is, summer demands different things of you and your beauty regime, than the 8 months of harsh freezing winter that precede it.
This being the case, here’s a summary of the top prods to help you keep your cool (pun intended) whether you’re hanging out in Halkidiki or mopping your brow on the tube.
1. Avene, Eau Thermale – Now £9.00 for 300ml, www.feelunique.com
2. Nuxe, Prodigieuse Le Parfum – Now £34.40 for 50ml, www.marksandspencer.com
3. Kerastase, Soleil Micro Voile Protecteur – £14.04, www.lookfantastic.com
4. Korres, Antispot Almond Oil & Vitamin C Hand Cream – Now £7.20 for 75ml, www.feelunique.com
5. Aloe Vera Skin Gel – £3.75, www.amazon.co.uk
6. Burberry, Sheer Foundation – £35, www.johnlewis.com
7. Clinique, Chubby Sticks (Eyes & Lips) – £17, www.johnlewis.com
Now you can enjoy the heat without feeling the burn. May the summer reign long.